Monday, June 1, 2009

Overheated Car

I forgot to mention this a few days ago, but when I brought my baby back to the Army people so they could take him away from me, my car overheated. He noticed while he was driving the the car was running a little hot, so he told me to take it slow going home and to check my coolant later. When I got about halfway home, it overheated so much that I knew I had to stop. So I called my baby's parents to let them know what was going on, and I pulled off at an exit, turned the car off, and popped the hood to help it cool down. I sat there for what seemed like forever, and then realized, I might have some coolant in my trunk. So I checked and voi la!! I had coolant. And then I saw the big hole in the bottle and the puddle of green sitting below my spare tire. So I called his parents again and let them know, and his dad drove out with some coolant to put in my car. He drove it home to see if was still overheating. I drove his car (did I mention they live next door?). It didn't overheat, and it hasn't had any problems since. Hopefully, I was just low on coolant and it won't happen again!

No comments:

Post a Comment