Thursday, June 4, 2009

Official Cake Decorator

That is my new title at Coldstone. The bosses relegated the job to me after the other girl who made cakes left. I have to say, I like this job much better than having to serve ice cream. As long as I make sure there are 36 cakes in the freezer in the front of the store at all times, I can go into work anytime I want. Very flexible schedule. I thought it would still give me plenty of hours, but I might have been wrong about that. There are 50 cakes in the freezer right now, so I don't really have anything to do. Until people buy some cakes, there is no more space to put anymore cakes in there.

Oh, I also get a pay raise. And I still get tips.

I do need more practice actually writing on the cakes, though. I'm not amazing at it. I'm always having to wipe frosting off the cake and redo it. Practicing writing is a good way to gain hours.

Anyway, the point is, I do actually like my job now. It makes it much easier to go to work.

1 comment:

  1. What a cool job... Unfortunately I'd probably eat my profits!

    ReplyDelete