Monday, June 1, 2009

First Day of School

School started today! I've been so excited all week, and this morning, the nervousness set in. It's that I'm-in-a-new-school-and-don't-know-anyone nervousness. I know the feeling well. My two classes seem pretty simple though. For Biology, I won't have any homework. The only grades are the 4 tests, so I'll have a lot of studying to do. It's the same for Linguistics, except there are 4 tests and one short paper. Again, very simple. Though I have to admit, I've never had a class where the only grades are tests. It makes me kind of nervous that each test is 25% of my grade. I'll have to make sure I study very very well.

I found out that I won't really need my biology book, because the tests come right from the professor's lectures. Fortunately, I ordered the same edition that is in the book store, so I can just sell it back to them at the end of the semester.

Now, I need to go and do my chapter reading. It's very important!

No comments:

Post a Comment