Monday, June 1, 2009

New Moon

I am a huge fan of the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer. I got into the series late, but I've read all of the books a good 4 times. I was so excited when the movie came out last year, and I am so excited that the second in the series is coming out in November. For those who don't know, it's a vampire romance pretty dissimilar from most others. The story is so romantic (or creepy, depending on who you ask), and became a teen sensation from the beginning of it's publication. It's readership has spread, though. I've even heard of boys reading it. (I haven't quite convinced my guy to read it, but maybe he will someday....not).

Anyway, the trailer for New Moon, the second movie, came out yesterday. I can't wait until November!

2 comments:

  1. Heh! The trailer has been removed by YouTube due to "terms of violation."

    YouTube has VERY, VERY, VERY tough standards. Nyuk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw man. I guess I'll have to find another one...

    ReplyDelete