Monday, May 11, 2009

Ready for School to Start

I finally have classes for summer and fall. I'm so excited! Six months out of school after 15 years in school has been a little miserable. My brain has gone to waste. I'm taking as many classes as possible so that I can catch up with my credits, because not all of them transferred as requirements, but I don't really mind. For the summer sessions, I'm taking 2 classes in the first part, and 1 in the second part. It will be a good way to keep me occupied while my baby is gone. Biology, linguistics, and astrology are my line up for the summer. In the fall, I'm taking six classes, but only on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and then one on Wednesday nights. That way, I can still substitute 3 days a week. I'm really looking forward to it.

I'm so nerdy...

No comments:

Post a Comment