Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Kitty Might Be In Heat

When we got my Kitty from the pound, they told us she had already been fixed. She had purple stitches in her tummy and everything.

But here lately, we're not so sure... She sleeps in the sink (have I mentioned she's weird), and in the morning there are little blood spots all over the sink. And Kitty hairs, of course. Another worrying sign is that she has been so nice lately! Apparently, being affectionate is a sign of a cat in heat.

Since we think she is not as fixed as she is supposed to be, we're not letting her outside for a little while. And hopefully we're not too late. Hopefully I won't have lots of little kitties in two months...

2 comments:

  1. I had a cat once that left blood spot in the bathtub -- he was a male so I knew he wasn't in heat. I took him to the vet and he had a urinary tract infection. Might want to take yours to the vet to check and see.

    ReplyDelete