Friday, May 29, 2009

Lucky Me

My summer payment for school at LSUS was due on Tuesday. My financial aid had not showed up on the website yet, so I went to the financial aid office unsure if I would have to empty my bank account or if I would get amazingly lucky.

I got lucky.

It took nearly an hour, but they finally found my financial aid in whatever system it was hiding, and awarded me $400 more than I even needed. So I get a reimbursement check! I'm getting paid to go to summer school!

It's really bad, though, because since I'm getting money that I wasn't expecting, I keep feeling like it's okay for me to spend more money than usual and it's not! I went shopping with V yesterday, and almost bought a pair of tennis shoes (but didn't) and almost bought a shirt or dress (they were super cheap, but I didn't). How's that for self control?

No comments:

Post a Comment