Monday, May 11, 2009

Belated Mother's Day Post

I didn't have time yesterday, but I want to wish all moms Happy Mother's Day. I found an interesting article on how much moms would make if they were paid for their job, which is, admittedly, one of the most tiring jobs ever. You can also calculate how much your mom would make. When all three of ous kids were living at home, my mom would have made between $55,000 and $88,000 a year, in addition to the two jobs she had at that time. That was living in Louisiana. Now, she would be making between $64,000 and $103,000. That's with one kid living at home that she still supports, and one lives with his dad. She's in Massachusetts, and cost of living is higher there. It's too bad moms don't really get paid for being moms, but it's great that they do the job anyway. I think they love us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment