Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Salty Kisses

My darling came home today after a long day of work outside. He works for a man who builds things out of wood, and today they were on sight seeing how the things they built fit the customer's house. It was a beautiful warm day today, but he was wearing coveralls, so he was a little overheated. He said he even let himself get dehydrated. When he got home I gave him kisses all over his wonderful face. A minute later I licked my lips, and they tasted like I had dipped them in salt. It's a good thing our shower works...

1 comment:

  1. Well, you have a REAL CAT on your hands. So, you might have to be his "salty dog." ;)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SHnkg0mJA4&feature=PlayList&p=15918C4FB693C4F3&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=1

    ReplyDelete