Tuesday, April 14, 2009

How To Drink More Water

I love Yahoo articles. Here's a good one that I read today on how to drink more water. I love water, so I'm always drinking it. I even drink water at restaurants, partly because it's healthy and partly because, as the articles points out, it's free! One of my very good friends has a very big problem with water. She doesn't like it. She drinks a million tons of Coke a day. I don't understand how she's a size zero in jeans and not a million pounds. I stopped drinking soda when I went to college. I lived on campus and there were soda fountains in the cafeteria. I knew that if I didn't cut soda out of my diet, I would drink it at practically every meal and gain a lot of wait. I can only have one vice, and that is chocolate. I also read somewhere that the average American would lose 11 lbs in one year if he/she stopped drinking soda. So drink water: It's good for you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment